Unforgettable moments of luxury and leisure…
VIP Villa Kaspi is reached by a private road and it is quite clear as you approach that unlike other Villas, "Kaspi" is as groovy and as luxurious anyone could ever imagine.
Villa Kaspi has been equipped with the top of the range bathrooms, leisure equipment and hand crafted- sophisticated furniture.
This pretty corner of heaven incorporates extensive grounds of lawn along with an enormous swimming pool with heated Jacuzzi, outdoor kitchen, barbeque, and its own separate pool-house. The special designed pool area commands an unbelievable view over the Corfu channel and it is ideal for relaxing and perfect for those of a romantic inclination.
The villa is laid out over 3 levels with a lift between the levels as well as a staircase.
Entrance levelOpen plan hallway and spacious living room with dining area. Large patio doors opening on to a covered balcony. Supplementary kitchen. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and balcony. Double bedroom with en suite shower room with hydromassage shower and balcony.
Lower ground floorMain kitchen with separate outside entrance for staff. Everyday sitting room and dining area with fireplace leading to garden. Playroom with billiard table. Spa area with hammam, massage shower, WC, gymnasium. Door to outside with path access to tennis court . Double bedroom with en suite walk in shower room.
First floorOpen plan office area with internet connection. Master double bedroom with king size bed and en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Balcony. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Twin bedroom with en suite shower room. All these rooms have access to a large sea facing balcony.
Features & Amenities
- Three different levels all accessible both from internal staircase and with elevator
- 3 Washing Machines / Washer
- 3 Fine Porcelain dinnerware sets
- Wine Refrigerator specifically built to store and preserve wines
- A selection of luxury linen and towels
- Balconies all with sea view
- Tennis Court with special lighting for night playing
- Siemens Phone centrer which Controls also the opening of the Front gate
- Swimming Pool with heatable Jacuzzi and separate children’s swimming pool
- 3 different fully equipped kitchens
- 3 Stove/Cook top Miele
- Coffee Maker, Espresso & Cappuccino
- Hammam Area with unique luxury
- 2 Satellites Plasma TV Samsung and Phillips along with DVD player, Hi Fi/CD player
- Parking Space accommodates up to 8 cars
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Lift / Elevator 8 persons
- Laundry Room fully equipped
- Laundry Facility
- All bathrooms are equipped with Jacuzzi or message shower
- High Speed Internet
- Gym (including treadmill, exercise bike, total body workout machine weights and mat), and massage shower
- Central Heating
- Balconies in all rooms having sea view
- Air Conditioning in all parts of the property
- Oak-Wooden floor
- Solid oak doors within the Villa along with brazen locks
- Solid Oak windows and outside doors with extra safety locks both in windows and doors
- 2 safety boxes
- Marble indoors stair (of special design) in all three levels of the property
- Separate office area with large library and its own marble fireplace
- All kitchens and wardrobes are designed according to ‘Clive Christian’ London based company
- 1 large living room (first floor with marble fireplace and large extra luxury dinning room)
- Ground floor large living room along with more modern dinning room
- All house has specially was created with the highest standards and is eco friendly and energy saving
- Hand crafted-classic furniture (Handmade of Greek walnut wood, uniquely decorated with the "marketry" technique.)
- Some piece of furniture is from one of the Top International Furniture Brands Hurtado.
- All Textilles come from top brand HARLEQUIN FABRICS & WALLCOVERINGS (Ladybird House, Beeches Road Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 2HA United Kingdom)
- Nina Campbell. And the Well known for her English Country House look, London Fabric Company(46 Wilcox Road
London SW8 2UX)
- Intercommunication device via phone line
- Every bedroom has its own phone line
- Private road to reach to the Villa
- Hammam area
- 800 meters surrounding stone wall 2 meters high designed for extra safety and with special lighting
- Private floodlit tennis court (lined area 16m x 8.10m)
- Three different entrances with the main one having doorphone with secure code
- Pool with oxygen cleaning system so to be friendly to the user
- 55sqm separate barbeque area with fully equipped kitchen and large dinning table up to 14 persons and two bathrooms
- Private white and red vineyards with a local rear production of wine
- Large Organic garden
- Olive trees
- Many fruit-bearing trees
Villa Kaspi is located in the most expensive area of Corfu Island. Many well-known people are owners of villas in Kassiopi since the location offers total privacy along with many activities in just 8 minutes drive away.
Lovely Restaurants, bars, and small cafés are near by. Aghios Stefanos village or busier Kassiopi are approx 10 minutes drive. Further, super markets, banks, pharmacies and doctors are really close.
On the other hand gorgeous beaches like Koyavenas and Avlaki are just 10 minutes drive away, they offer a range of water sports and other activities like horse ridding. Sightseeing is also in program, visiting Kassiopi’s Old castle is a magnificent experience for every visitor who needs to explore the history of the area. Distance from airport - 40km. Rental car recommended.
Drive time to local amenities
10 minutes drive away lovely Restaurants, bars, and small.
8 minutes drive away from super markets, banks, pharmacies and doctors.
10 minutes drive away from Aghios Stefanos village or busier Kassiopi.
10 minutes drive away from gorgeous beaches like Koyavenas and Avlaki offer a range of activities like water sports and horse ridding.
15 minutes from Kassioph’s Venetian Old castle.
Distance from airport - 40km.
- Welcome hamper containing selection of fruit, soft drinks and wine (red and white)
- A selection of luxury toiletries for your use
- Pool towels are provided
- Cleaning service 5 times per week
- Linen change 3 times per week